Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Website Reviews

I have found something new to do at home and I am really enjoying my new task!  Website reviews! I have the opportunity to review various websites via computer or mobile device and I'm getting paid for my time, which is a perk because I am truly enjoying my new job!

I came across this link a few months ago via a work at home site.  The link, of website testing, sounded intriguing, so I clicked on the link, filled out the necessary information and signed up! I really did not realize I would enjoy testing different websites as much as I do!

The first website test was very slow since it was my first time testing a website. The task entails going to the provided link and "thinking out loud". Meaning everything that's going on in your head while you are visiting the website MUST come out of your mouth. And for me, that's not difficult! lol  And I am finding that I want to participate in more and more website reviews!

These website tests, or reviews, are very interesting and informative. I've even continued to use the app I discovered via this site! And I've earned extra from one of the app as well!  Now, understand, the amounts of money I earned are not a lot, but every little bit helps.

I must say, for those of you looking to earn a little extra from home, this is the place. The link to the website is:  www.usertesting.com. Sign up and see if you qualify!  All you need is a computer with a microphone and web cam. (I haven't used my webcam yet, only the one I have for my mobile tests of which the company sent to me. You have to complete several tests to qualify for mobile testing.)

Have fun! I know I have!


No comments:

Post a Comment